Lycopodium was then further engaged to provide the detailed engineering design services on the new injectable solutions mix room.
The new fully automated facility involved a range of tank sizes and automated capabilities to provide a selection of injectable solution preparation capabilities housed in Class B clean rooms.
Lycopodium’s scope included:
- Process, HVAC, CIP and utility design
- Building structural and architectural design
- Full modelling of the Mix Room mechanical arrangement
- Specification, tender and procurement of the Mix Tanks
- Full procurement services of writing scope of works, developing standard contracts, calling for tenders, tender evaluation and recommendations
- Development of a control capital cost estimate for the works.