A significant regional centre, Wagga Wagga is in the Riverina region of NSW located centrally between Sydney and Melbourne. A location that offers excellent access to all state capital cities, from Brisbane to Adelaide.
The Riverina Intermodal Freight and Logistics (RIFL) Hub is capitalising on this excellent location, by improving rail and road connection between Wagga Wagga and its position on the important Sydney to Melbourne rail line as well as the future Inland Rail Line.
Lycopodium were engaged to complete a detailed Track and Civil Design of the Precinct including:
- Design and preparation of plans for ARTC standards suitable for the construction of the Master rail siding.
- Design of alignment, ballast, formation and on formation drainage.
- Liaison and coordination with ARTC during design phase for all required approvals.
- Design phases / ARTC Milestones:
- Concept Design
- Detailed Design
- Issue for Construction Design
- Works as Executed.