Lycopodium was responsible for the design, installation and commissioning of a new sauce manufacturing plant within an existing facility, incorporating new and existing equipment. Construction was carried out to comply with the Client’s GMP and HACCP requirements.
Lycopodium’s scope for this project included:
- Process design including P&ID’s and specifications.
- Mechanical design and construction of tanks, vessels, heat exchangers and piping systems.
- Electrical design.
- Instrumentation and controls, including PLC and SCADA systems.
- Civil and building works.
- Installation and commissioning.
During equipment relocation and tie-ins to piping and control systems, down time was minimised through careful scheduling.